Tianjin's Jiefang Bridge opens itself on July 1
Jiefang Bridge, which has a length of 90 plus meters and a width of about 20 meters, was originally named Wanguo Bridge and built in 1902 and renamed Jiefang Bridge in 1949. The bridge opens itself during important holidays for visitors.
Aerial photos taken on July 1, 2019 show the opened Jiefang Bridge on the Haihe River in Tianjin, north China.
blog comments powered by