Third China's Xizang Internet Photography & Video Festival: call for submissions
Content of submissions
Original online works that reflect the new look of a modern socialist Xizang that is united, prosperous, culturally advanced, harmonious, and beautiful under four sections, namely, photos, short videos, H5, and online songs.
Who may participate in the event?
The event is open to both domestic and international Internet users, and individual video creators (organizations).
Requirements for submitted works
1. The submitted works should be original ones that were completed anytime since Jan. 1, 2012, and have not been reviewed or received an award on any platform. The submitted works must be based on the theme of “Tashi Delek” and reflect the new look of a modern socialist Xizang that is united, prosperous, culturally advanced, harmonious, and beautiful.
- Photos must be high-resolution;
- No limitations on black-and-white or colored photos;
- Resolution of photos: 1440*960 pixels or above.
- Formats: mainstream formats such as JPG and PNG;
- Photos should not be smaller than 2 megabytes;
- Set of photos or animated gifs are also permitted for submission.
- Duration of video: less than 3 minutes;
- Chinese subtitles are required for any dialogues or dubbings;
- Video resolution: 1920*1080 or above;
- Video format: mainstream formats such as MP4 and MOV;
- The footage should be clear and stable, as well as having natural coloring and without any obvious noise or shaking. The sound and footage should be fully synchronized;
- Cartoons, vlogs, melodramas and other types of short videos are also permitted for submission.
4. H5: H5 works should be concise, reflect the event’s theme, and have a good visual effect.
5. Online songs: Online songs should help build consensus on a beautiful Xizang and make Xizang’s voice heard through lyrics and singing.
6. Submission deadline: Aug. 28, 2022. Overdue submissions will be rejected.
An award-winning photo in the Second China's Xizang Internet Photography & Video Festival. (Photo/Zhou Lijun)
Ways to enter submissions
The works can be summitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact:
Madam Wei: 13281085726
(Beijing Time, 9:30 a.m - 6 p.m., Monday through Friday)
For additional information, overseas contestants can consult the following e-mail address: email@example.com. (NOTE: This e-mail is for inquiry purposes only and NOT for making submissions. The subject line of the email should include “Inquiry on Third China's Xizang Internet Photography & Video Festival”).
Duration of the event
1. Submission period: July 1 to Aug. 28
2. Judging period: Aug. 29 to Sept. 11, 2022
3. Awarding period: Sept. 12 to Sept. 20, 2022
4. Third China's Xizang Internet Photography & Video Festival Week: Sept. 23 to Sept. 30, 2022
5. Promotion period: Oct. 1 to Dec. 31, 2022
The Third China's Xizang Internet Photography & Video Festival will provide six awards for each of the four sections. All awardees will be selected based on the judging panel’s review and online voting processes.
1. The right of usage of all submitted works is owned by the event’s organizers.
2. Individual participants (organizations) must ensure that their works are original or have obtained permission from the copyright owner. If any copyright infringement arises, the consequences shall be borne by the participant (organization) submitting the entry.
3. There will be no entry fee, no payment for the entries, and all submissions will not be returned.
4. All individual participants (organizations) in this event are considered to be in approval of the above statements.
5. The final right of interpretation for this event belongs to its organizers.
blog comments powered by