Located in central London, a stone’s throw away from China Town, is Practical Mandarin an independent Mandarin language centre providing courses in Chinese language and culture. The centre offers small group courses, bespoke corporate programmes and private one-to-one classes which are offered in person or online. Rather than just reading from text books, the tutors ensure lessons are kept fun and interactive whilst incorporating discussions on the latest social and cultural affairs.
So, what makes Practical Mandarin London different?
- Small intensive classes, max 4 - 8 people
- Fun and interactive class atmosphere
- Nearly all courses are designed in line with HSK levels
- Centrally located in Charing Cross close to China Town and in Bank, East London
- Trial classes available
- Chinese Practical Mandarin promise to train complete beginners to HSK level 1 in just two terms
Courses are held at two different locations
2A Charing Cross Road
(Close to China Town)
10 Lower Thames Street
Phone: 020 3637 2335
Course Price Range:
Prices start at £30 per 2hr lesson
blog comments powered by